Wilma loves seedless grapes and corn on the cob
Wilma is the youngest of our piggies at Woolly Park. She arrived at the sanctuary in 2016, a cute little piglet, complete with her own den – a small pull up tent and a combination of soft toys and play things. She was rescued by a family after Wilma’s biological mum rejected her. The family loved Wilma very much, but knew she couldn’t stay with them forever. This was when it was arranged for Wilma to come and live with Carole and all the other rescued animals.
But it wasn’t long before Wilma outgrew her pull up tent, so the sanctuary invested in a child’s play house.
This special young girl has settled in beautifully at Farm Animal Rescue Sanctuary and like most of our rescued animals has been through trauma before being rescued by wonderful, compassionate people. Having now found her feet (trotters), she has her own paddock, complete with a comfy arc and muddy wallow. She also has a couple of more mature neighbours George and Angelina.
Wilma loves seedless grapes and corn on the cob. She also love’s to see our supporters when they visit the sanctuary, especially when they have adopted her.
When you adopt Wilma, or any of our animals on the adoption list you will receive
• A certificate with a personal message from your adopted animal.
• A photograph of your adopted animal.
• All Lives are Precious postcard.
• An invitation to visit your adopted animal between mid-April/to mid-Sept. Please book your visit by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
• A warm, fuzzy feeling knowing you are helping Farm Animal Rescue Sanctuary continue with their incredible work, protecting and caring for rescued farm animals
Adoptions cost just £30.00 for 12 months!
(Your adoption pack postage is inclusive)
Credit/Debit card payments are accepted via a secure Paypal online transaction. There is no additional cost to yourself for using Paypal.
Alternatively, you can send your adoption payment cheque/postal order to us by post.
ADOPT WILMA HERE
You can visit Wilma between the months of mid-April to mid-