Hi FARS Team, welcome to our new members section of the website. This section is password protected and enables the admin team to stay connected with you all, without bombarding you with countless emails.
Firstly to say a HUGE thank you for all your efforts, support and love for Carole Webb and all our rescued animals at Woolly Park Farm. It is truly appreciated!
EASTER WEEKEND – is our official opening weekend for visitors this year. We are opening the sanctuary’s gates on Easter Saturday 20th April and Easter Sunday 21st April from 12.00pm until 4.00pm each day.
We need as many helpers on these two days as we can. If you can help Saturday and Sunday, or just one of the days we would be really grateful. We also need plenty of raffle prizes, tombola prizes, vegan food and wine for our Easter Vegan Hamper and Vegan skincare/body products for our Vegan Pamper Hamper too. We require over the two days the loan of at least 4 trestle tables ( ones used at car-boot sales) and plastic outdoor chairs too. If anyone also has access to a mic and amp that we could loan, this would be fantastic.
Here is a list of what we need help with over the two days and lead up to the event. If you feel you are able to help out, please comment below the post and let us know what you would like to get involved with. Thank you so much and hopefully look forward to seeing as many of you as possible at the event.
Sharon and Jayne XX
- Asking local businesses for raffle prizes/hamper products. (Waitrose is already donating to the vegan hamper)
- Friday pm – anyone who would like to help Jayne and myself dress up the blue barn and the area where the marquee will be ( 12.00pm – 4.00pm) Sort out the raffle and auction prizes and make sure most things are in place for the event.
SAT 10.00 – 4.30pm SUN 10.00am – 5.00pm.
- 2 x people to look after the event entry table ( ensuring all visitors have bought tickets) If tickets haven’t sold out pre the event then we will also allow payment on the day.
- 2 x people to look after the FARS merchandise table (this will also have adoption packs and information about the sanctuary too) A card machine will be available for this table too
- 1 x person to look after the tombola table
- 1 x person to look after the food hamper and skincare hamper table
- 2 x people to look after the raffle table
- 2 x FARS tour guides – must have full knowledge of the sanctuary’s history and all the animals on the adoption gift list
- 2 x Blue Shed Heaven guides – will include looking after the ‘name the lamb’ activity. Will need to have knowledge of the blue shed animal residents.
Please click on website link below for further details.