DONATE TO FARM ANIMAL RESCUE SANCTUARY
Donations from our supporters are the lifeblood of Farm Animal Rescue Sanctuary. It currently costs around £90,000 per year to run.
We never make profit – everything is invested back into the animals. We are grateful for any size donation.
How to donate
Paypal – Send money quickly and securely using the button above
Sending a cheque made payable to ‘Farm Animal Rescue Sanctuary’; our address is Farm Animal Rescue Sanctuary, Woolly Park Farm, Saddlebow Lane, Wolverton, Warwickshire CV37 0HQ.
Direct into our bank account (HSBC 40-24-45, account number 40009830) or by setting up a standing order here.
Adopt one of our animals for just £30 a year. Check out our Adoptions page.
Donate to our new Just Giving appeal by clicking on the link here
Another vital way to help the sanctuary is through donating suitable food for the animals. We always need:
– Any fruit or vegetables for the pigs. They especially like apples, carrots and bananas!
– Bread for the pigs and pigeons
– Cat food for our 15+ resident feral cats (tinned and biscuits)
– Leafy greens, such as spinach and kale, for the goats
– The bulk of all our animals’ diets are specially formulated mixes that you can purchase from our amazon wish list, from farm supply shops or on our new ebay account
Thank you so much for your help and support.
All Lives are Precious!