Date(s) - 31/08/2019 - 01/09/2019
12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Farm Animal Rescue Sanctuary
Categories No Categories
Our Easter Weekend was such a success, we are going to do it all again late summer! Tickets sold out for the Easter event, so we have increased the allocation slightly, but please don’t be disappointed and book early. The event will take place on Saturday 31st August and Sunday 1st September, when we will be opening our gate once more from 12.00pm until 4.00pm each day. We have lots of exciting things planned to make our visitor days a little bit more special. Lot’s more news to follow. But you can be sure of the following –
- Sanctuary guided tours by members of our sanctuary team.
- Short talks about the history of Farm Animal Rescue
- Meet your adopted animals, and if you haven’t adopted already, adoption packs will be available on the day too, alongside volunteer information packs if you fancy joining the FARS team.
- Back by popular demand – The Artisan Vegan Catering Company will also be returning with their scrumptious food.
- Lots of FARS Merchandise will be on sale, including Christmas cards!
- A raffle, tombola, and a few more surprises are in store too.
- More news to follow.
The cost for adults will be £5.00, children 12 and under will be FOC.
PARKING – There is only limited parking directly outside the sanctuary. There is ample road parking around the sanctuary premises, but please be courteous not to obstruct driveways. Please note that the land across from the sanctuary is private property. Please do not park in this area.
DRESS AND SHOE WEAR – This is a farm animal rescue sanctuary, please bring along your wellies and wear outdoor clothing. (Best not to put on your best party outfit.)
Bookings are closed for this event.