Marigold and Morgan are a delightful pair of Anglo Nubian goats.
Marigold and Morgan (we believe them to be mother and son) were brought into the sanctuary after being found abandoned, tethered to a garden fence.
The Anglo Nubian goat is recognisable by its long floppy ears and pronounced ‘Roman’ style nose. Generally, they are slightly longer in the body than other breeds. It is also one of the heaviest and tallest breeds of goat, with males weighing up to 140 Kgs and females up to 110 Kgs.
Being naturally curious creatures anyway, this mischievous duo will chew on and taste just about anything resembling plant matter to decide whether it is good to eat. They are also quite athletic when it comes to climbing and will scale almost any obstacle just to nibble on something they fancy.
When you adopt Marigold and Morgan, or any of our animals on the adoption list you will receive
• A certificate with a personal message from your adopted animal.
• A photograph of your adopted animal.
• All Lives are Precious postcard.
• An invitation to visit your adopted animal between mid-April/to mid-Sept. Please book your visit by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
• A warm, fuzzy feeling knowing you are helping Farm Animal Rescue Sanctuary continue with their incredible work, protecting and caring for rescued farm animals
Adoptions cost only £30.00 for 12 months!
(Your adoption pack postage is inclusive)
Credit/Debit card payments are accepted via a secure Paypal online transaction. There is no additional cost to yourself for using Paypal.
Alternatively, you can send your adoption payment cheque/postal order to us by post.
ADOPT MARIGOLD AND MORGAN HERE
You can visit Marigold and Morgan between the months of mid-April to mid-September. Farm Animal Rescue Sanctuary is based in Wolverton (Stratford Upon Avon), Warwickshire. Please contact Farm Animal Rescue Sanctuary via email to arrange an appointment.- Contact us here